Re: July 2017

Hi everyone Tatanya i hope everything is ok lovely lady you have gone a little quiet but sending you a massive hug and 👭 yiu are in ny thoughts and i hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas
Carole i hope everything went well at your appointment today i hope it doesn't play on your mind too much over the holidays i know what worrying about test results can be like, im sending you plenty of positive vibes though
Angela i hope you are getting ready for a fab family Christmas did you have a go at Jsmies get ahead gravy its delicious bit of a faf but lush 👍 i still haven't started wrapping i hate wrapping it is my pet peave!!!! But looking forward to Christmas been to a party type thing today with some freinds afternoon tea with singers and raffle and stuff it was at a community centre loads of old fogeys but great fun a lady i know from a few years back put it on and gave us an invite she had bowel cancer 12 years ago and basically decided to open up her own community cafe after treatment as she felt if she never did it she never would was lovely seeing her
Kimi if you are reading i really wish you a lovely Christmas too i hope your anxiety has settled a little i really do get you on that one as i have been plagued with it off and on since diagnosis it can come from nowhere but can also take you to a very darke place i find cooking or walking helps me tremendously or gardening but not in this weather 😨
Miss its been a while since you posted and i am sending you the biggest virtual hug too and i hope you and that lovely OH of yours have a lovely time at Christmas you are never too far from my thoughts
Shi Darling how are you i bet you and your Hubby are looking forward to Christmas this year too everytime i go online to shop i thing of you haha
Well July ladies im going to go im totally shattered from all the yapping today i definitely can't party like i used to!!!
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Tatyana 😘😘beautiful lady if you are reading just want to send you ❤️❤️❤️And a couple of oct17 👅🐧licky penguins 😘😘 👭👭love to all amazing beautiful kind ladies 💕💕✨✨Shi xx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Blooming heck mishy, keeping everyone in my 🙏🙏🙏ftf, my thought have been with tatyana too a lot the last few days and same as you hope she is reading and knows we are sending her ❤️❤️❤️❤️👭👭👭✨✨✨✨yes agree about the castlerigg thing too and the wishing well 👍👍👍 completely off at a tangent now that plat that days got on strictly just now makes her look like tong po from kickboxer 😂🤣😂😂😂😂💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

😳😳 Michelle that’s terrible. Bloody hell. Great they managed to reattach them 😳

Carole, your oncologist has doubt or he wouldn’t be requesting another ct. my mets were tiny but they knew straight away what they were sinister they called them. 😳 like something out of a horror film.
I’m hoping he’s just being extra cautious given your history. Lungs show up all sorts of stuff.

Shi I’m sure the wishing well and castlerigg did their magic. 😀😀 it’s so wonderful to have hope again.

I’m starting to worry about tatyana. We all need a break from social media sometimes, so I hope that’s what she’s doing.

Enjoy the weekend ladies. It’s forecast for snow here so I’m planning a cpl of cosy days 😀 xxx

Had a very stressful day today ny SIL had a terrible accident at work cut off 2 of his fingers on a band saw at work rushed to hospital they were literally only attached by the skin luckily after 5 hours in surgery the wonderful surgeons at RVI managed to save the and basically reattach them im keeping everything crossed that is enough and the surgery has worked he will go back next week for a ct and xray in full plaster and in alot of pain bless him what a day lhew so it was lovely to log on and see the good news
Carole im sorry you have to wait for the results over Christmas and if you can distract yourself as much as possible with the help of your family once you have them you will at least know what is what but im really hoping you are having a scare xxx

Carole im keeping in sending those positive vibes to you too positive vibes from us Booby mates definitely work in whatever weird mysterious way when you send them my way i feel it so i will keep sending them
Im so happy tonight after reading your post Angela really happy 👭💖

Aa aah ive just logged on and read your post 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 bloody amazing Angela things are definitely looking up for you so pleased my friend 👭💖

Angela that’s great news and just in time for Christmas.  Very happy for you. 😃😃😃😃

ive has more xrays for my lung shadow but oncologist says they don’t tell him enough so I have a CT on 21st so he can compare with previous ones.  Will be a long worry over Christmas awaiting results but I’m just going to hope it is caused by my bad cough or maybe rads damage and try to forget about it as far as possible. 

Better news is is that I saw my plastic surgeon yesterday and he has confirmed that he can do my DIEP recon next year and as I have managed to lose 7lbs he can also fix my tummy muscle split.  Just need to get past the lung problem and get myself as fit as possible. 

Again congratulations Angela xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Ftf, that’s blooming wonderful news 👍👍👍👍told you that wishing well near theatre by lake is magic ❤️❤️Have to have a 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻For you darling I’m so 😁😁😁😁for you bit of take that could it be magic on the jukebox 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💕💕💕✨✨✨✨Shi xx

I’ve only gone and got some bloody good news ladies. My blood tests seem to show that cape is working. Liver function test much improved. 😀😀
Also, they have found two faulty genes. They think they are going to be able to tailor a clinical trial for me. Hubby is crying tears of happiness for a change.
I just said to him before appointment this morning
‘In the words of Radiohead ‘I feel my luck could change’. Xxx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Ftf 👭👭❤️❤️Darling mishy have great time at Christmas jumper day, I’m pleased to see better prices on them this year all round, they were silly prices last year, I think the retailers should dontate at least half of every jumper sold to save the children fund, that would boost things even more.💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Ah these tyoos have never improved have they 😂😂😂😂

Singing reindeer sound lovely Shi i hope you are enjoying everything Christmas i know you love it!!! Ellas nursery Christmas fair tomorrow and Christmas jumper day i got her a lovely one, im pleased to see 5he lush shampoo is working its magic for everyone how lovely tho think my little find could help so many of ojr lovely ladies get Lush thick hsir back Angela i still use it my hair is growing like mad now im having it cut again after the holidays as the girl was busy
I will be thinking of you tomorrow got your back as always sending the positive vibes and hand holding 👭
Tatanya sending you my love too hope you are keeping well and treatment is still not giving you any blood problems 💃💃💃 just incase
Carole 👭 for you too lovely
Kimi hope you are enjoying the Christmas build up not long now ladies
Missa you are in my thoughts too if you are reading sending you 💖👭💪
Well ladies for now xxx

Yes Shi, we saw the singing reindeers, they’re absolutely fabulous. 😍
I’m still using the lush shampoo. It’s the only shampoo my mam will use now too. It’s bloody marvellous.
I hope we all have a good weekend. I’m off for bloods this morning, then oncologist appointment tomorrow. Hoping he has the results of my tumour profiling and that they open more doors for drug options.
Dreamt last night that docs had it wrong and it was pepper on my liver not mets. 😂😂 dear me. !
Xxxx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Carole 😘😘 This is our warm cozy hot blanket place where we all can wrap ourselves up with each other and our loving friendships 😘😘where we come to when we have 😳😳 times, 😁😁😁times 🤪🤪🤪times 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻Times and any other time ❤️❤️. Ftf, so happy you had lovely time in Keswick and garden centre, was the big unicorn still there? And did you see the singing reindeer outside near the santaland bit? I hope you did they were lovely 💕💕tatyana darling sending big big ❤️❤️To you and mishy your red dot lush shampoo is going down a storm with threads 👍👍everyone is getting good thick hair back 👍👍hope Ella’s getting excited for Christmas 💕💕love to everyone Shi xx

Carole you are not whinging you are just sharing your feelings so don't apologise this is what this site is for x Angela pleased you enjoyed Keswick its beautiful there and i admire your spirit as I don't think i could do it im Scared of heights too!!!!!!xxx

I’m hoping it’s good news for you Carole. It’s absolutely crap that you’re having to deal with this again.
It’s that awful feeling of dread. I know it so well. It makes it difficult to think positively. Rads cause all sorts of problems and if you’ve had a cough for weeks that could be the cause of the shadow. It doesn’t mean it has to be cancer. I had bits and bobs on my lungs which the docs thought may be cancer. They weren’t.
Never feel bad about talking about your fears. We’re all here to support each other. Xxx

Thank you Angela, Michelle and Shi. Angela I’m glad you enjoyed Keswick, one of my favourite places and beautiful walking.

This latest news has floored me. Angela you’re right I have had two liver scares which they said was chemo damage and a lung nodule that disappeared. This one just seems so scarey though.
I know I’m whinging to the wrong people here as you are all doing well dealing with your own traumas, but I really hoped I’d have at least a few years respite before this came back to haunt me. I don’t feel up to dealing with it now.
I just have to hope and pray that it’s just rads damage. 😥xx

Afternoon ladies.
Carole, hold tight. You’ve been in a similar situation before with your liver and it turned out to be nothing sinister. I’m hoping with everything that’s the case this time. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Michelle. Thanks for sharing the love. It’s the most important thing in the world isn’t it. Xxxx

Shi I took your tips in Keswick. I also went to castlerigg stone circle and pressed my liver against the rock that looks like the boss. 😀
the garden centre. OMG. How amazing. I could of spent a fortune. Hubby wanted a giant polar bear. 😀 I’ve decided I’m going back to Keswick in January to do a spot of fell walking. Terrified of heights so catbells it is.
I hope everyone else is doing okay. We haven’t heard from tatyana for a while. Sending you my love if you read this. Also Kimi and missa. Xxx

*Carole *