Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: July 2017

Mishy 👭👭👭👭 ✨✨✨✨✨✨for tomorrow and don’t forget we’ve got hold of your hot pants and ladybowlers bloomers are wrapped round your shoulders keeping you safe too 😘😘😘💕💕💕✨✨✨Carole ❤️❤️❤️Super news for you 👍👍💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx
Community Champion

Mishy

By your side mate xxx

BTW carole I'm so happy for you what a horrible wait you must celebrate now though 👍👭

Shi carole thanks girls for your positivity I'm hoping it's just I waltzed into the docs excepting them to say it was clear so was floored when she gave me that you know when you are not expecting something, anyway after I had finished wailing I rang my lovely oncs secretary who said to come in tomorrow at 4 obviously I won't get the ct then but she's put it on a urgent request and was emailing my onc he's fab so I'm sure he will reassure at least he knows how I worry thanks again my friends xxxx

Hi ladies

Mishy I’m sending you positive vibes.
I have just heard from my BCN following today’s MDT. My lung shadow is radio therapy scarring NOT cancer nets. I’m so relieved and now I can have my Diep too. Just goes to show that these things often do turn out to be rads or chemo damage. I worried all through Christmas and new year. Last Christmas I worried on CT results until mid January because I had liver lesions which turned out to be chemo damage xx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy 😘😘👭👭me and meesh were only saying the other day we think it’s the weather and the rads that’s given us a couple of twinges the last few weeks ❤️❤️And air quality is more rubbish this time of year too which can lead to breathlessness. Now gold oct17 hot pants on honey, we’ve got hold of you and our lass in the north with the big heart is on the dance floor with us and bit of Whitney Houston I’m every woman on the jukebox 💪💪💪💪for our amazing mishy 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻Ladybowlers bloomers swinging round your head too for good measure mishy 😘😘😘💕💕💕✨✨✨✨Shi xx

Thanks so much Helena those pants will come in really handy xxx
Community Champion

Mishy

Sending you loads of positive vibes, a pair of our big pants so that we can all be there with you, and a huge sprinkling of fiary dust

Plus loads of Helena  huggles xxxx

tough pants.jpg

Ladies I really need some positive vibes right now have been feeling tender around ribs and a little breathless on exercise so went to docs for check up the sent me for an x-ray on Monday got results today they have picked up a thickened area in 5th medionastial rib or what ever it's called and have requested an urgent ct as it wasn't there in Feb when I had a chest x-ray didn't show on previous bone scan I rang onc who is seeing me tomorrow feeling shocked and fragile right now my logical side of my brain is telling me it's from rads my other side is thinking mets 😨 wtf this bc is relentless 2nd day into 2019 cheers!!!!!!!!! 😳

All the best to you all this 2019 May it be filled with love and laughter, and be kind to all of us thinking of you all today my booby mates 💖👭😚

Gave a great time FTF xx

It’s sounds as though we’ve all enjoyed a lovely Xmas. Great to see you on the forum tatyana.
I’ve just popped in to wish you all a very happy new year and to wish us all better health and good news in 2019.
I’m going away until Wednesday. Looking forward to someone else doing to cooking and cleaning. There are about 20 of us going so should be fun.
🥂🥂🥂🎉🎉🎉😘😘😘

Lovely to hear from you Tatyana and glad you’re feeling more positive.
I’m still waiting on CT results but cough is much better so I’m hopeful it’s nothing to worry about. I’m struggling to lose weight with the Christmas food and drink still around XX

Lovely to hear from you Tatanya you sound like you have had a lovely time this Christmas with some lovely gifts too I echo Shi about smiling 😊
Social media can consume sometimes so don't worry about not posting xx
I will linger but may not post at times just like to know my booby mates are well take care everyone
😚😚😚
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi tatyana, you have just made my Christmas and new year by posting darling lady, I was getting worried so I just want you to know I’m now sat with big 😁on my face. You’ve had some glorious gifts that are so thoughtful tatyana ❤️❤️❤️We had yummy M&S Christmas, I was a lazy bum. Obviously a ✨✨✨✨Christmas, I wore glitter spray in my bingo hair every day ✨✨✨✨ am pleased the meds are settling and you are feeling more positive. There is a bit in today’s express page 4 professor Adrian hay day, might be worth a bit of investigating 😘😘😘love you 💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Hi my lovelies, hope everyone had the best Christmas they could! Ours was quiet but good, missed seeing the grandkids because of bugs (theirs, not mine!!) but thank heavens for Skype! Had some lovely thoughtful gifts, including books and music, and from the Barnstaple bit of the family a gorgeous framed photo of Exmoor ponies! It's a standing joke in the family that whenever I go down there we have to go on a pony hunt!

I've been taking a bit of a social media break but I do still check in sometimes and love to see you guys getting on with your lives. The Sue Ryder nurses have been doing miracles sorting out my meds and I'm feeling more positive now.

Carole, so glad you've got the diep appointment. It's a great incentive to get fit! Everyone's Christmases sound yummy, except Shi's, which mainly sounds sparkly! Loads of love and happy New year to you all.✨🎆❇️💖💖💖

MMM sounds delicious mine had been a bit of a disaster tastes lovely just looks a bit 😂 stuffing though should be the business going to wrap a few last bits
Love you all booby mates have a fantastic time 💖👍🎄

GRAVY update Michelle. It’s lovely. I used port, left out the star anise and added a beef stock cube for extra colour. 👍👍👍

Morning ladies.

Carole, great you have your diep appointment through. I have everything crossed for good scan results. 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Michelle, I plan on making Jamie’s gravy today. Not much get ahead there. I’ll be putting it in the freezer then back out tomorrow. 😂 Have you got the whole family over? I’ve got mine xmas day then even more Boxing Day. I’ve ordered a buffet from a local restaurant for that one. 👍
Shi, thanks for your upbeat, sparkling, lovely posts over the year. You keep me smiling. 😘
Kimi, I hope you have a wonderful anxiety free xmas.
Tatyana, sending lots of love your way.

Missa, as ever you are in my thoughts. I hope you are okay.
Here’s hoping we can all enjoy a peaceful, happy and stress free Christmas and New Year.

Love you booby buddies, thanks for your support this year. Xxx 😘😘😘🎄🎄🎄🎉🎉🎉🥂🥂🥂 xxx

Hi

I had the CT today once they could get cannula into a cooperative vein (artery??). Flipping hurt when the dye went in this time.
I don’t know if I told you ladies that I have my Diep date through for early February so have to keep up the dieting and getting fit over Christmas. It’s dependent on the lung thing being sorted obviously xx
Hugs to you Tatyana. Hope all is well.

Have a good Christmas everyone else xx🥂🍷🍰🍗🌲🌲🌲🎅🎉⛄️❄️✨🌲🌲🌲