1,471 REPLIES 1,471
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: July 2017

Just sending some ❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨❤️❤️❤️To everyone 😘😘💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy 😘😘hope you had a lovely time at sea houses ❤️❤️Just popping in to 👭👭❤️❤️😘😘and see if your teams sorted out plan of treatment 😘😘💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi we did it 👍so far we’ve raised over £3k between us 👍big ❤️❤️To you all 💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi july17 thread, I’ve put you on my pink ribbon for bcc Walk Saturday 😁😁thank you again for looking after oct17 gang 😘😘💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy 😘😘I second everything Carole has said below ❤️❤️Enjoy seahorses my amazing 💪💪💪mate give it a 🖕and you say, I’ve kicked your arse once and I will do it again 🥊🥊🥊great news about Liam’s graduation 👍👍hope Ella’s doing well too ❤️❤️She’ll  be walking by now won’t she ❤️❤️ Hi jencat all Oct girls have been thinking of you and have been checking Oct thread to see if you’ve posted ❤️❤️💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Hi Mishy

sorry to hear about suspect X-ray.  In my experience xrays don’t show enough to be accurate in diagnosis, which is why they want a CT.  so hope it turns out to be something less worrying.  Three weeks is ages to wait.  Try to put it to the back of your mind and hope it’s ok.  My dodgy chest X-ray shadows turned out to be rads damage on CT.  try ringing radiology and see if they can fit you in earlier. Sometimes you just catch it right for a cancellation. 

Enjoy your break xxx

Just read your message Mishy x The worrying and waiting for scans and results is so hard and I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you xx 

Hi Shi thanks for asking wasnt great xray showed possible chest wall lymphs have cancer now waiting for ct from head to pelvis 😔 if its confirmed it will need sorting asap i just hope its something else im dreading incase anything else shows up ive lost weight with all the worry its horrible waiting all the time its very stressful the current wait for ct is 3 weeks tbh im sick of having to wait ill be losing my temper soon its my life im not a bloody statistic sos for the rant Shi but all this waiting /worrying is affecting me mentally im sure they think we are bloody robots 😠 

Aside from that im off to Seahouse for a girlie break fri and enjoying spending time with my girls went suit shopping for liams graduation last exam thurs then ceremony july 

Hope you ladies are doing well and as always sending you all 💪❤👭

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy 😘😘how did appointment go on 23rd ❤️❤️ Sending lots of ❤️❤️❤️👭👭❤️❤️😘😘💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi mishy, great to hear from you 😘😘😁😁😘😘I’ve whacked on 3 stone 😳so you’d not get a look in on the cakes if I was with you and Annie. I hope your onc gets things sorted for you soon mishy, but they know what they are doing with everything ❤️❤️Bet Ella’s changing by the day now, she’s fast heading for the terrible 2’s already, where has that gone 🤷‍♀️Sending you big ✨✨✨✨and big 💕❤️💕❤️💕Shi xx

Thankyou lovely Shi 😚 Annie is lovely and an amazing cook brings some lovely food to the group!!!!!  hope you are doing ok still shi no treatment plan as yet still on watchful waiting or worrying as i call it its very hard knowing your cancer isnt being treated my onc is holding out for this new immunotherapy drug 

Trying very hard to stay focussed but Ella keeps me busy! Went to see Swan lake at the theatre last night it was out of this world never been to the ballet before 

Hope everyone is doing ok and enjoying this lovely weather 👭🖒🌞

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy ❤️❤️I’ve sent my ❤️❤️With anniej ❤️❤️And sending here too 😘😘big 💕💕✨✨✨to everyone Shi xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy ❤️❤️Hope you had a beautiful Easter with Ella Bella and had some fun crafts and egg hunts together 😘😘 I ended up having to get a new hoover this Easter, luckily deals were a plenty, I remember the days when you got a car for a couple of hundred not a Hoover 😳love to everyone and hope everyone enjoyed the 🌞🌞🌞over Easter 💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Tummy lifts, mishy keeping the economy going while they sort out brexit 😁😁it’s been a busy week. Me and a few others are bucket collecting at M&S tomorrow for Breast Cancer Now, so if anyone’s out and about near an M&S pop in and support ❤️❤️❤️💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Hi Mishy

glad you’re enjoying Easter and good news on the stable scan.  

Angela I’m so pleased to hear your drugs are working and the mets disappearing.  Fantastic!

I’m now 16 days past Diep and it is a struggle with extreme tiredness and having to rest lots.  I’m a doer and like to be up and out but I did a bit too much the first week and my tummy wound bled a little.  Surgeon said it was under great pressure to keep together and I had to rest more and stay stooped over for longer.  I had thought I was doing well getting out walking and standing straight.  So I’m on inadine daily dressings and resting up.  Really pleased with new foob and have the flat tummy of a 16 year old 🤣

Hi Shi I have the Easter treats in ready for a fun day going to have a little egg hunt in my garden and make an Easter bonnet so I'm asking for the weather  please let the sunshine  for us 🌞

Carole pleased to hear you are the other side of your op hope you are feeling better now, it's great news about Angela isn't it she's been a great support when I was first diagnosed with the mets a real trouper 👍

I had a stable scan which was great still not having treatment yet on watchful waiting once  againi think its mainly due to us difficult TNs not being able to have hormone blockers he doesn't want to charge in with chemotherapy just yet so I will have another cxr 23rd May to check its not changed then a ct Back of June then a possibility of starting treatment July I'm coping a lot better than I thought I would I gave adopted the positive vibes you all have in bucket loads and managing the anxiety of it all much better now

Shi bugger it if you have put on a bit of weight if you want to enjoy being a foodie why not there's plenty of time in the warmer weather to work it off if you want to and if not so what!!!! I have turned into a proper little shopaholic shi and love buying myself treats and my family why not 😊

Have a super Easter everyone 💕

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi ftf 😘😘just 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻In 🤪🤪🤪Shi land as usual 😁😁put 3 stone on been a right greedy 🐷 for the last 6 months, got to be good again now but I’m a foodie what can I say 🤷‍♀️Mishy hows the Easter plans coming on for Ella Bella 💕💕saw some great bits in poundstretcher the other day for bonnet and basket making if you are after anything 👍💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Thank you Shi. It’s a big relief. Hope you’re going great. Xx 😘 

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Ftf 💃🏻💃🏻🕺🕺💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻Fabulous news for you darling and so glad you’ve had some lovely time in Keswick 😘😘big ❤️❤️❤️To everyone 💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Hello ladies. 

Great to hear you’ve had your diep Carole. I hope you’re on the mend soon. 🤞 I’m sure the pain will be worth the end result. 

Kimi, it’s one thing after another isn’t it. I hope you have a lovely well deserved break. 🌞

Capecitabine is working for me. 😀 CT results on Friday showed that half of my liver mets have disappeared already. 🙏 minimal side effects from the drug. Ive just came back from Keswick and I’m off to Spain on Saturday for 10 days, so all is well in my world at the minute. 💃💃💃

I really hope everyone else is doing well. Sending love. 😘 xxx

Hi ladies

kimi I hope you have a lovely holiday.  

On Monday I had my Diep and yesterday I came home.  My tummy is painful but my back is agony😩

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Kimi 😘😘hope your husband is going to be ok and hope you make Pembrokeshire and hope your knee and back ease up for you too 💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Hi Ladies. 

I’m sorry to read your news Angela and wholeheartedly agree about scans etc, I know the NHS are short of money, but surely it would be sensible to do regular scans for us all.  I still haven’t had a bone scan, must chase it, but head burying a bit. Please know I am thinking of both you & Michelle and send you both the biggest of hugs and hoping there will be a positive outcome.

Im currently being my Husband Marks nurse, he had his hip replaced last Friday, he’s home and doing well, just as well as I’m suffering with a very painful knee and back (more worrying) and we’re supposed to be going to Pembrokeshire on Saturday for a week and I’m driving, there will be lots of stops and pain killers I feel. We’re sharing a house with friends, so I’ll have some help once we get there.

Sending best wishes to you all.

Kim xxx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi mishy, thought you might be doing an egg hunt for Ella, how about a bit of Easter bonnet making with nana mishy too, you could get some card and stuff from poundstretcher or b&m have good craft things and don’t cost the earth, perfect for a bit of bonnet making 😁😁remember doing it with my gran as a kid ❤️❤️Your onc sounds like they are being thorough mishy which is good to ensure 🥊🥊🥊💣💣💣for the little 👾👾that will be zapped to oblivion soon 👍👍sending you big ❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕✨✨✨✨Shi xx

Hi Shi thanks for the 😙 I am doing an Easter egg hunt for Ella going shopping for the basket eggs and stuff next week!!! I'm really Looking forward to it I have lots of lovely things planned for the Easter holidays to distract me from everything else no treatment plan yet but another scan on 30th then onc on 4th im  a bit 😨 😨😨😨

Ladies I hope you are all getting along OK and everything is good!!!! We've had some lovely days in between the rain it's just lovely to see spring finally arriving everything seems better in Spring 🐣🐇🐑

Take care everyone and have a lovely Easter break 

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy and ftf 😘😘😘to you both, just wanted to send you both big ✨✨✨✨and ❤️❤️❤️Mishy are you doing a mini Easter egg hunt for Ella? She’d Love that, those mini coloured eggs would be brilliant and one of those little Easter baskets or one of those Easter bags with a bunny or chick on 💕💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Community Champion

Mishy - sorry to hear your news -what a ******** !!!! I hope you know what they are going to do soon so you can at least get your head around it a bit better .Jill xx

Community Champion

Hi Mishy, glad you are doing well but watchful worrying (as I call it) keeps the anxiety monters in tow.  Shi asked me to post you this link for a clinical trial:  https://ukctg.nihr.ac.uk/trials/trial-details/trial-details?trialNumber=NCT03424005

Sending hugs.

Nikki. xx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy ❤️❤️❤️😘😘❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘you are always in my thoughts beautiful, glad your onc is keeping close eye on you. Hope you’ve been having lots and lots of hugs with your Ella Bella 😘😘😘 always 👭👭👭for you and bit of we go together from the musical grease on the jukebox for you 🤪🤪🤪what bappa lulls a what bam boo 🤪🤪🤪love you 💕💕💕✨✨✨✨Shi xx

Shi thanks for your support and  👭💖 

Hi everyone just thought I'd let you know that I am doing OK not on a treatment plan as yet on watchful waiting my onc has arranged another ct scan for end of this month with review on 4th April so still feeling in no mans  land atm

I hope everyone is well thank you so much for the well wishes xxx 💖👭

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

❤️

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy sending you ❤️❤️❤️Darling and 👭👭👭hope your chest infection has cleared and they can get you a plan in place 😘😘hope you’ve had some lovely time with Ella Bella in this glorious 🌞 😘😘💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Glad to hear from you Mishy, we’re all rooting for you. Seems so unkind to leave you wanting answers and a plan of action for so long but good to hear that you are feeling better physically and that you will have some lovely family time this week. 💕to you from the October 17 crew xx

That is a good idea, take a small break form instagram and snapchat. If you're really strugling of doing that, use a special tool which allows to control the content and time you're spending in a social media. Here is a link to their homepage

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy and ftf 👩‍🎨👩‍🎨👩‍🎨👩‍🎨🤺🤺🤺💣💣💣💣 mishy, your dads guarding you and Ella earth angel is your light. As I’m typing this the cancer research Uk ad has just been on saying together we will beat cancer, now there’s a sign if ever there was one 🙏💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Hi Angela thanks for your words of wisdom 😊 yes you and me both with accident findings that's what's pissing me off the most that there weren't any red flag symptoms for us how would we have known?

Anyway woke up today feeling more determined and positive I've got one shot at this and I'm going to bloody well get it right now more yes sir no sir thanks very much sir its my life and I'm going to leave no stone unturned 👍sending you all 👭💖

I totally know what you’re going though Michelle. I’m going through it too. 🙃

We have to have hope. I’m here if you need anyone to talk to. DM me on twitter any time. 

We honestly don’t know what’s on the horizon with treatments. I’ve got a gut feeling we’re going to be here for a long while yet. 

Xxxxx 😘😘

@Mishy18 wrote:

Shi thank you for the 💖 I logged on tonight to send 💖 to you all

Still don't think I'm getting used to my sbc diagnosis my chest infection is gone now so feeling like I was before no symptoms to even suggest there were mets in my lungs trust me to have them in both I don't see my onc for another 2 weeks and feeling really 😳 abandoned and left to get on with it of course my mind keeps going to terrible places and I have to keep reminding myself to snap out of it it just feels so different this time around it's the kind of feeling that's very hard to describe like I'm having a nightmare and it's not really real sorry for the offloading ladies probably not what you all want to hear especially on valentines day just want to have my app so I can get some clarity and know I'm not being just hung out to dry 😨😨😨

My onc is very good at his job but I feel like I was my own doctor and if it wasn't for my gut feeling where would I be when the red flag symptoms finally appeared probably with a lot less treatment options that's for sure  it just makes me mad that we are not offered some time of screening after treatment ends

On a much lighter and brighter note my little angel Ella came today with my valentine made at nursery she's is sleeping over on Monday which I can't wait for cuddles and bedtime stories it's half term next week so will be spending time with her and Holly doing lots of lovely things 💖

Shi thank you for the 💖 I logged on tonight to send 💖 to you all

Still don't think I'm getting used to my sbc diagnosis my chest infection is gone now so feeling like I was before no symptoms to even suggest there were mets in my lungs trust me to have them in both I don't see my onc for another 2 weeks and feeling really 😳 abandoned and left to get on with it of course my mind keeps going to terrible places and I have to keep reminding myself to snap out of it it just feels so different this time around it's the kind of feeling that's very hard to describe like I'm having a nightmare and it's not really real sorry for the offloading ladies probably not what you all want to hear especially on valentines day just want to have my app so I can get some clarity and know I'm not being just hung out to dry 😨😨😨

My onc is very good at his job but I feel like I was my own doctor and if it wasn't for my gut feeling where would I be when the red flag symptoms finally appeared probably with a lot less treatment options that's for sure  it just makes me mad that we are not offered some time of screening after treatment ends

On a much lighter and brighter note my little angel Ella came today with my valentine made at nursery she's is sleeping over on Monday which I can't wait for cuddles and bedtime stories it's half term next week so will be spending time with her and Holly doing lots of lovely things 💖

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Mishy ❤️❤️❤️Sending you ❤️❤️❤️💕💕😘✨✨Shi xx

Sorry to hear that Carole. I can imagine your disappointment. I’m sure your anxiety levels have been pretty high too. Hopefully it won’t be too long before they can fit you in. 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞 xxx

I’ve had a call today from the hospital to cancel my Diep tomorrow.  They’ve got a trauma case that can’t wait.  I’m devastated 😥

Hi Michelle. Four weeks seems like a long time to have to wait. 😳 I don’t think they understand the torture of not knowing what’s going on. Makes me mad. It’s like cruel torture making us wait for answers. Our brains manage to come up with all sorts of terrors when we’re in no mans land. Keep busy. 

Keswick was lovely as usual. Xxx 💪

hoping everyone else is doing well. Xxx

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

😘😘😘mishy 👭👭👭our gold hot pant have magic unicorn elastic mishy ✨✨✨✨glad your maggies are being a great support mishy while you are waiting for plan ❤️❤️focus on the light of Ella Bella ✨✨✨✨she is your light mishy ✨✨✨✨love you 💕💕✨✨✨Shi xx

Angela I'm over the moon for you absolutely brilliant news enjoy Keswick and don't forget to make the wish 👍👭😚

Ladies thanks for all your kindness and support I'm still very 😳 waiting in no man's land till my onc appointment on 28th 4 more weeks of not knowing what lies ahead 😳 thank God for Maggies I'm seeing a counselling lady they arranged it when I got diagnosis to support me in the meantime and they have asked me to attend the sbc support group on Wed as they feel meeting other people in the same position might be beneficial to me but for now I'm just about managing to not let the dark thoughts take over

Oct girls thanks for the hotpants need all the help I can get I know things will be better when I digest it all properly and have an actual plan in place but for now sending you all my 💖

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi ftf, enjoy Keswick and go to magic wishing well and have a coin in there for everyone 😘😘enjoy being in the mountains 🏔 😘😘💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Thanks ladies. 😀 it’s such a relief. First thing that’s worked since diagnosis. 😳 was starting to think nothing would. Phew.

In Keswick now to brush off the fear and celebrate the good news while it’s here. X 

Great news Angela x

Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

FTf 👍👍👍😁😁😁that’s great news darling 😘😘😘 pleased you are responding to cape ❤️❤️Keep 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻As I know you will and 👭👭👭👭grab hold of mishy18 gold hot pants us oct17 girlies she look after are holiding onto her tight 👭👭👭👭Tatiana sending you big hugs and love too and all the beautiful amazing July girls ❤️❤️You 💕💕✨✨✨shi xx

Just had results of first ct since starting cape. I’m stable Mable with some shrinkage. 💃💃💃💃🥂🥂🥂😀😀😀

hope everyone else is doing well? Xxx