Re: July 2017

Yes Shi, we saw the singing reindeers, they’re absolutely fabulous. 😍
I’m still using the lush shampoo. It’s the only shampoo my mam will use now too. It’s bloody marvellous.
I hope we all have a good weekend. I’m off for bloods this morning, then oncologist appointment tomorrow. Hoping he has the results of my tumour profiling and that they open more doors for drug options.
Dreamt last night that docs had it wrong and it was pepper on my liver not mets. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dear me. !
Xxxx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Carole 😘😘 This is our warm cozy hot blanket place where we all can wrap ourselves up with each other and our loving friendships 😘😘where we come to when we have 😳😳 times, 😁😁😁times πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺtimes πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Times and any other time ❀️❀️. Ftf, so happy you had lovely time in Keswick and garden centre, was the big unicorn still there? And did you see the singing reindeer outside near the santaland bit? I hope you did they were lovely πŸ’•πŸ’•tatyana darling sending big big ❀️❀️To you and mishy your red dot lush shampoo is going down a storm with threads πŸ‘πŸ‘everyone is getting good thick hair back πŸ‘πŸ‘hope Ella’s getting excited for Christmas πŸ’•πŸ’•love to everyone Shi xx

Carole you are not whinging you are just sharing your feelings so don't apologise this is what this site is for x Angela pleased you enjoyed Keswick its beautiful there and i admire your spirit as I don't think i could do it im Scared of heights too!!!!!!xxx

I’m hoping it’s good news for you Carole. It’s absolutely crap that you’re having to deal with this again.
It’s that awful feeling of dread. I know it so well. It makes it difficult to think positively. Rads cause all sorts of problems and if you’ve had a cough for weeks that could be the cause of the shadow. It doesn’t mean it has to be cancer. I had bits and bobs on my lungs which the docs thought may be cancer. They weren’t.
Never feel bad about talking about your fears. We’re all here to support each other. Xxx

Thank you Angela, Michelle and Shi. Angela I’m glad you enjoyed Keswick, one of my favourite places and beautiful walking.

This latest news has floored me. Angela you’re right I have had two liver scares which they said was chemo damage and a lung nodule that disappeared. This one just seems so scarey though.
I know I’m whinging to the wrong people here as you are all doing well dealing with your own traumas, but I really hoped I’d have at least a few years respite before this came back to haunt me. I don’t feel up to dealing with it now.
I just have to hope and pray that it’s just rads damage. πŸ˜₯xx

Afternoon ladies.
Carole, hold tight. You’ve been in a similar situation before with your liver and it turned out to be nothing sinister. I’m hoping with everything that’s the case this time. 🀞🀞🀞🀞

Michelle. Thanks for sharing the love. It’s the most important thing in the world isn’t it. Xxxx

Shi I took your tips in Keswick. I also went to castlerigg stone circle and pressed my liver against the rock that looks like the boss. πŸ˜€
the garden centre. OMG. How amazing. I could of spent a fortune. Hubby wanted a giant polar bear. πŸ˜€ I’ve decided I’m going back to Keswick in January to do a spot of fell walking. Terrified of heights so catbells it is.
I hope everyone else is doing okay. We haven’t heard from tatyana for a while. Sending you my love if you read this. Also Kimi and missa. Xxx

*Carole *

Carile the positive vibes hand holding and virtual hugs ciming your way πŸ’–πŸ‘­πŸ’– im keeping everything crossed for you stay πŸ’ͺ
We are here for you lovely lady xxx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Carole πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™and ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️And ✨✨✨✨✨for you and πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­and a πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»The πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»Bloods dance from may17 works wonders on everything which is why I’ve sent to you tooo πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx

Hi girls
Please send me some good vibes or prayers. I’ve had a call from GP to say there’s a shadow on my lung on cancer side and something on my rib on X-ray I had on Friday . I have had a cough for 6 weeks. Got to go back tomorrow for another X-ray.
Hope you’re all doing ok. Sorry I’ve not replied to your individual comments. I struggle with keeping up on this forum but do think of you all xx

Wiuld have been better without the typos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sending my lovely Booby mates a πŸ‘­πŸ’– and huge hug today as Christmas is drawing close putting up tge tree did it for me a lump in my throat no tears though!!! im feeling all kinds of strange emotions i never knew were inside me they must have been buried deep inside but the strongest which feels like its bursting to get out is a feeling of overwhelming love for my kids and family
I wonder is this what happens to everyone who has had a bc diagnosis??
You ladies of course are never far from my thoughts too my fabulous strong courageous booby mates just wanted to ahare my feelings with you all πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ
Highlighted
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚only kidding, just wanted to make everyone 😁😁😁 although sue from my thread found some interesting baubles for her work tree πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why not πŸ˜¨πŸŒŸπŸ‘
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺmishy 😁😁😁😁shall I glitter my Mary too πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx

Enjoy Keswick bloody lovely it will be lovely and festive atm πŸ‘
Shi love your positivity it is fab only you could have glitter in your Doris!!! With a twinkling top πŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Ftf, I’ve pmd you πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx

Bingo hair and twinkly top sound absolutely fabulous Shi. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I’ve been wearing a few twinkly tops myself. πŸ˜€ you’re right, a bit of tinsel should hide the trays. πŸ˜‚
Well I’m off to Keswick for a few days. Fancy getting away from it all and enjoying a few walks and good food that someone else cooks. Hoping to find some lovely xmas presents too.
I hope everyone is well. Xxx
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Ftf 😘😘glad your meds are better ❀️❀️ Go with the tray idea πŸ‘πŸ‘you can just cook and throw then, if you put loads of tinsel on the table you can nestle the trays in there no one will see the trays πŸ‘ mishy darling 😘😘glad you’ve got a plan and someone who sounds like they know what’s what, always a comfort when you feel safe in their hands 😘😘had my glitter in my β€˜bingo’ hair today at work ✨✨✨✨✨and twinkly top ✨✨✨✨as noddy said it’s chhhhrrrriiissstttmmmmaaasssss πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨Shi xx

Hmmm Jamie’s gravy. I’ll look into that.

I had a massive moan at everyone on Sunday while clearing the dinner dishes away. I told them all I wasn’t going to make xmas dinner. For a while I had them believing we were going for a curry instead. πŸ˜‚

I LOVE to cook but absolutely hate the clearing up. It’s horrible, especially when you’re stuffed. They all sit chatting round the table while I run around like a loon. My mam offers to help, but to be honest she just gets in the way and does it all wrong. πŸ˜‚ there’s no pleasing me sometimes. Hubby says I like being a martyr. πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

I’ve decided I’m going to prep everything xmas eve and use foil trays etc that I can just throw away. Then there’s just plates cutlery and glasses for the dishwasher.

I’m doing great on the meds. Much better than the last regime. I feel slightly light headed but that’s it.
Yes, we should meet up when the weather picks up. That’ll be lovely. X