cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January 2019 chemo starters

Re: January 2019 chemo starters

Link not working Mal

Im starting FEC 27th December, so nearly a January starter.  

Community Champion

Hi B74, I'm sure there will be others joining you soon.  In the meantime here is my story which has lots of tips for getting through chemo which I collected from chatting with others on this forum along the way:  http://lifeafterlola.com maybe you can get ahead of the game and be ready to pass on some ideas to others as they join the thread.  Please feel free to reshare my blog if you have found it useful.  I do wonder this time of year whether women are less likely to check their breasts and/or put off going to the GP until after Christmas.  I finished 8 rounds of chemo a year ago and I'm pretty much back to "normal" again now.  Just like Rosie, I also keep in touch with my chemo buddies.  It's a very special friendship.  Best wishes to you and I hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year. xxx

Community Champion

Well done for starting the thread!  I am sure that you will soon have other ladies join. It’s such a great support as you go through the highs and lows and only ladies going through chemo and other cancer treatments really understand how you are feeling! 

I am part of the April 14 thread and 5 of us are still posting and have supported each other not just through chemo but surgery and radiotherapy! We meet up once a year for a reunion! 

At least you have got Christmas and New Year before you start your treatment, have a good one! 🎅🏽🥳

Highlighted
B74

January 2019 chemo starters

I don't think anyone else has started a Jan '19 thread yet so I will.

Just found out I'm starting chemo (4 x AC then 12 x T) on 4 Jan.

I'd love to meet others starting their new year in a similar way!