61591members
324903posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

February 2019 chemo starters

Re: February starters 2019 - yes, we rule!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

35BCC22F-6BB5-4FC6-8132-34B240A969C3.jpegWalked a bit extra to get this shot, practically home by this stage.

C8B8BA1F-2374-4F2A-A1E5-6B3E19F644E2.png

Glorious weather for walking.

Hi everyone 

Bit quiet at the moment. Guess you're either getting treatment, encountering side effects, enjoying the sunshine or out voting. 

Personally I've taken advantage of my newfound energy and finally got around to sorting my wardrobes swapping cold weather gear for warmer weather gear and throwing stuff out that needs chucking. Did a bit of my on-line Tesco shop this morning to save time tomorrow as I have my pre-operstion appointment tomorrow afternoon😟. Will find out then when surgery is. Gremlin really does need kicking out now🐲.   

Implausible looking forward to hearing about your royal visit👑.

Daisydi hope your day has continued as it started🤞.

All the Best  xxx 

Hi Debi - I can't comment on Herceptin and Pertuzmab as I'm not having either of those, but have recently had my 2nd of 3 Docetaxol.

You have hopefully been given steroids to start taking 24 hours before they give you the Docetaxol - this is to ward off reactions against it.  I don't think that you need to worry about a reaction specifically because you had a reaction to the EC, as I understand they are very different.    

I can only go on my own experience, I tended to feel queasy during FEC and for the rest of the day, whereas during T and for the rest of the day and a couple of days after I feel fine.  But then about 3 or 4 days later the side effects kick in and they are a bit brutal!

I think at the end of the day we all react slightly differently.  I hope it goes well for you!

Sarah

PS I'll be back on later to tell the rest of you how my royal visit went!

Hi lovely ladies

I am starting my 1st session of Docetaxal, Herceptin and Pertuzmab in three weeks. Has anyone else had these meds?  I have been told i will have the Docetaxal on one day then go in the day after for my Herceptin and Pertuzmab and that day would have to stay in for 5 hours.  I am quite worried because i have just had my 3rd session of EC and had a bit of a funny turn when the nurse was giving me it, i have heard that the Docetaxal is more toxic.  I know the SE can be worse than EC but i am scared of any reaction when they are giving my it.

Debi

Morning!  Shshhhhh Im still feeling ok but then I still have steroids!  Have a good day everyone xxx

707CC2C3-0C11-40C6-9746-5366E75078CC.png

@Susie B wrote:

Hi sonia28 

I keep my line covered at all times which is easy in longer sleeved tops as I'm afraid of catching the bit of tubing which isn't protected by the dressing. I even put a cover over it at bed time. I'm glad you've been able to keep your line even though it moved, much better than having another put in or having to have bloods taken in the normal way or chemo and other drugs given through a cannula- ouch😲💉. Must see about getting a can't care less attitude. xx

Susie, they put a dressing over my tube as well, I think I would have been a bit more protective of it, if it wasnt all tucked away too.

I also have a big toe issue, only on my right foot. 

I never thought looking through all those symptoms at the beginning, there wouldnt be many that at least one of us have had. xx

MBJ

Hey girls not so much of the blondie please 😄😃. You know my fav wig is creamy Blonde. But my new hair growth is grey with bits of dark 🐁.  But still can't wait to have enough of it to go out without my wig. Not wearing it at home anymore too blinking hot. So I will be going from a blondie to a sensible grey overnight 🤯.

With all these chemo side effects wouldn't it be easier to list what isn't affected by chemo? Simples.

Hi sonia28 

I keep my line covered at all times which is easy in longer sleeved tops as I'm afraid of catching the bit of tubing which isn't protected by the dressing. I even put a cover over it at bed time. I'm glad you've been able to keep your line even though it moved, much better than having another put in or having to have bloods taken in the normal way or chemo and other drugs given through a cannula- ouch😲💉. Must see about getting a can't care less attitude. xx

Yep it’s definitely a side effect! I hadn’t really had my toes out anywhere so I didn’t see how UV could have gotten to the nails yet here I am with this big blotch. It was a bit sore when I first noticed it was darker than the rest a week ago but it’s not at all sore now. I hope it’s the only one... I can’t be bothered to paint my toenails it’s awkward enough to cut them and I’d make a right mess!

Re toenail problems, isn't that another side effect of chemo, especially T🤔💅? Does that mean no open toed sandals and flip flops during the summer👡? 

@Susie B wrote:

sonia28 the PICC care was fine and unlike your's  hasn't been for a little walk. I am finding it a bit of a problem now the warmer weather is here and I'm in short sleeved tee shirts. I know I've got PICC line covers but it announces to the world that I've got something to hide. I was ok in France but it was a much busier place and there was more of a sense of anonymity out there. How are you coping with it? 

I've gone for the I don't care now, if its warm, depending on the situation I dont bother covering it up. I find in the heat the extra layer with all the dressing just make my arm hotter if its covered.  I'm just so gald that it has stayed in since having the wire piece removed, at least I know what was causing the reaction.

Looks like its big toe show time!

Evening all.   Edinbird that toe looks really sore.  My fingers and toes felt bad last time but they seem to have recovered but then I can now feel some tingling going on at the moment.  Im using Evonail on my fingers and dark polish on my toes so I cant really see whats going on.  Fingers nails have def improved though.  Sure Ive read somewhere just to tape over any loose nails so they dont fall off but might have made that up.  Think symptoms starting up now day 4 tomorrow and have started injecting wbc which is when all the trouble started last time.  Hoping for a better outcome this time though as I have things in place to try and calm stuff down.  Getting that very weary and heavy legged feeling now.  Hope everyone else is ok.  Did you have a nice day with your sister Sarah?  Gosh Im having a hot flush now, one minute Im freezing then baking hot again.  Just cant keep up.  Speak later

Edinbird,, Snap! I don’t remember banging my toe so not sure where this has come from. X1DECDA87-153C-4DDB-92DB-1E46DABD55F3.jpeg

Hi all xx

Feeling much better now. Got my job forms in yesterday morning and done some other bits of work too. Good to be busy. Got my CT scan through, afternoon of my oncologist appointment... so I guess they’re still not too concerned about the node on the lung. At least I can ask him in the morning when I’ll find out the results.

So in slightly more fun news went on a little lunch date with bestie at Portobello seafront which was lovely... we sat on a bench with sandwiches and a flask of tea and two old fashioned ceramic mugs he’d dug out from home in case they broke in the bag... brought milk and a little pot of sugar. Like two old pensioners 😂 then had to wait for him to have his social work appointment so I sat and made my list of things to tell occupational health on Friday and Dexter waited patiently for dad to return...

D18F1646-26C3-4A62-987D-B36532414035.jpeg

540164AC-437C-430B-83A1-57D3277F1B3E.jpeg

Now here’s where I need your help... anyone else had any manky nails yet? I don’t remember catching or bashing my toe but this one surely looks like the nail might come off... don’t think I can do much to avoid the inevitable but I am putting nail oil on it whenever I remember. Really need to redo the finger nails with varnish so I’ll see what they look like when they are cleaned off ready for another coat.

AB3D5F71-9434-416B-8788-DF25CD840950.jpeg

Hope everyone is starting to feel better too. Rosina how annoying to be delayed again... can only go ahead when we are ready to take it and knowing how many of us have had problems best not to risk it! Sarah good luck with the visit and wear the perfume!

Hi everyone 

Lots to catch up with since this morning. We really do talk too much!

Rosina, love the eloquent way you put a story across. I wouldn't have been so polite to Blondie, we have drivers like that around our villages too and they definitely don't get a smile from me☹.

sonia28 the PICC care was fine and unlike your's  hasn't been for a little walk. I am finding it a bit of a problem now the warmer weather is here and I'm in short sleeved tee shirts. I know I've got PICC line covers but it announces to the world that I've got something to hide. I was ok in France but it was a much busier place and there was more of a sense of anonymity out there. How are you coping with it? 

Marlyn and everyone, the Eylure C eyelashes are only available in Boots at the moment. As my lashes have stopped dropping out, for now, I may hold back on getting some until I know more about my next lot of chemo. Definitely TC but don't know if it will be the 4 sessions or not. Not looking forward to T, even the nice bc nurse couldn't speak very positively about it's side effects. On the plus side she was very reassuring about my upcoming surgery. On the topic of hair mine is definitely putting in a reappearance😊🤞which is almost 6 weeks after chemo. The odd thing is my remaining longer hair is still coming out a bit no matter how gently I deal with it. Perhaps I'm growing my own ready made crop style without needing to get it restyled.      

Enjoy The rest if the afternoon. xxx 

Hi Trixielady,

yes the 1 night stay was just right. 

I was curious to check the place out as they do Spa breaks and days there but having seen the pool area and changing room facilities I wouldn’t bother ( too small) my Mum also said that it was very warm in there. The grounds were gorgeous though ,  as was our bedroom ( cheapest type but still with plenty of space and excellent beds and bed linen) and the staff were also very helpful . It also wasn’t busy , next week it is half term and they hoik up the prices. 

I got a good deal on ‘booking.com’ plus 10% off as I review my stays and now have ‘genius’ membership.

I have put myself to bed now having given myself a WBC injection about an  hour ago. 

H1 takes me to Premiere Inn when we go away and to be honest the only difference between them and Country hotels is in the overall  ‘ambiance’ of the place : ie gardens, luxury bath products and a more eclectic dinning experience.

I have also done Airbnb with my family but I just wanted a bit of pampering this time round.

When I met H1 I was back packing in Thailand.

Hugs,

Rosina

Well done for smiling at the silly blonde. I feel my response may have been less polite Rosina. Xx

Hi Marlyn,

just got home safely.

I stick to the speed limits 30 m/h through the quaint Sussex villages that have rumbles and signs saying SLOW and electronic speed detectors and signs saying PEDESTRIANS WALKING and what do you know you get to a junction and blondie ( who is turning left as I am turning right) waggles her finger at me and says ‘you need to drive faster ‘. I beamed back my loveliest smile.

I had my windows partly down on either side so I heard her.

Hope she has a better day now that she can drive faster through the Sussex villages,

Just hope she doesn’t get stuck behind a vintage car with an old geezer in it ( as they seem to be out and about due to the sunshine - we saw a couple) or the rubbish truck ( saw that too).

She obviously didn’t notice that I had an elderly lady riding in the back seat or that I am wearing a headscarf ( who knows I may be a slow Mormon or Jewish Lady or overseas Visitor) .

Some very entitled people out there !

Finger wagging woman.

I tell you the world is difficult to please🤪

Hi ladies, 

PICC is still in place 🎉🎉10.3cm instead of 6.5cm but it’s holding in in there. 

Re eyelashes, I had individual ones on the 9th May they need redoing now but it meant 

1. I had lashes 

2. You don’t need to do anything each day and they are all done, bonus for me. 

And although few have fallen out, I’ve still got some lashes even if they are not technically mine. 

Rosina, the hotel looks lush, and your mums antics are making me smile. 

Marilyn glad the rads are going okay. 

Trixielady and Nettinoo I’m also envious of all these garden photos, we have more decking than garden grass at home, but at least we have the caravan. 

Implausible, I hope your sisters trip isn’t too stressful for you, and you enjoy some of it xx 

Susie, hope Picc line care went okay. 

Im feeling much more like myself today, just lacking energy, just hung the washing out and now I need a rest.  Take care ladies xx

Ha ha there’s a pic of me on Dec forum when my hubby did race for life at the weekend. The fuzzy peach is a good sign xxx

Hi dikat,

think I may faff too as my fingers are still fumbling.....you know I got to ask the question.....how's the hair coming along? I have a white fuzzy peach coming in...still loads of pink scalp mind! Xxxx

Hi Marlyn

I got some of the eyelure c lashes from boots a while back. I tried them but made a right b***s up of putting them on. Think it takes practice and I’m too impatient! Let me know how you get on and if you find a good technique. Glad you’re rads are going well. Take care 💕

Implausable, hope your feeling more human? Good luck with your sister, I'm so relieved mine isn't coming over, she is really hard work...and since all this bc crap hasn't really been in touch at all, in fact I had a message from her today ( first in a couple of months) to say she is spending her birthday in jersey in a posh hotel....( how very bloody nice for her...I'm ok ...thanks for not asking)!!!! 

Now then...eyelure lashes...Susie...you're spot on...but don't be too excited when ordering them like me...I went on Amazon and thought I had ordered the correct thing but no! The eyelure product has a C on it....that's the one we need..and as I have discovered Amazon don't actually do the eyelure C lashes...doh! 

Rosina, thanks for making me giggle again, I think your mum ought to stay with you more often! I love your stories....

Trixielady, the timings for rads are all over the place, today it's 5.15 (!) I did ask for them to be after 11am as I want to be able to do my rounds in the mornings....got to say yesterday's was very quick....that reminds me of my dream last night....they hadn't measured me for my session, I was just laying there shouting.." but I haven't been measured, and why am I face down"????? 

Ocean21, how you getting on love? We haven't heard from you in a bit...

To every single one of you, I love you all....I love your pics, I love your stories and I love love love you....thank you for being there...through the good bad and ugly......xxxxxx

Trixielady, I think the fact I’ve been at home so much since Feb and try to get outside in the garden for fresh air as much as possible has spurred me on to get the back garden looking as good as the front. Need a professional design doing though as absolutely no clue where to start! 😊 How are you doing anyway love? I hope today is a goodish as possible one for everyone and that barrying horse tranquilliser doesn’t cause too much grief today.

I finished my 7 days of WBC injections last night and have a lot of back/bum pain today but I’m really pleased as I take that to mean they are doing their job and it was only 24hrs of grief last cycle. Will just zonk out on codeine for the day. 🤪 x

Imp, let us know how the sister visit goes. Xx

Morning ladies 

Rosina the hotel lake looks so inviting, i miss swimming so much, hope you enjoyed the break. 

Daisydi how are you doing?

Implausible did you sister visit? Hope she loved your bathroom xx

Seaside sar, hopefully your visit with your sister is enjoyable, 

MBJ, so wish i was part of your group but I'm tone deaf hope your doing well on the tablets xx

Marlyn, how's the rads going are your appointments early mornings, im sure i read they don't take long but are they consecutive???

Edinbird how are you feeling now hunny?

Deano are you feeling any better??

Star struck 14 so pleased to see your name pops up again, we're all here for you, hope you enjoyed the time out with your mam yesterday xx

Ocean21, hows your weekly Taxol going?? How many or you having??

SusieB how are you doing?

Sonia28 how are you doing?

The gardens are beautiful, my hubby looks after ours its small and easy to maintain but this year he's really starting to enjoy it and now wishing we had a bigger one but i nicely reminded him we're only about more because of this barry bc and unfortunately everything thing usually dies on us xx

Sandra & Veronica hope you eventually find that help and support you both need xx

Nettienoo sounds like your not really into gardening either but the beautiful colours on here and photos are wonderful make you want to become green fingersxx

So if I've missed anyone out but  I don't mean to xx

Morning everyone 

Beautiful photo Rosina. Your mum sounds a bit like mine sometimes, she'll make a comment and you really don't know how to reply. Just nod in agreement or go mmmmmmm and leave it at that is my usual response. 

Nettienoo on the plant front you could try  busy lizzies and maybe fushias which will tollerate light shade. Acid loving plants apprieciate used ground coffee grains too☺.

Implausible, Marlyn will probably be able to provide more information, but the Eylure C eyelashes have a sort of mesh to apply to your eyelid and don't need the support of eyelashes. Hope you had a good night despite the wet patch. Hope things go ok with your sister today. Visitors and chemo side effects aren't a great mix😝☹.

Must get up now as I have the joy of PICC care later. I wouldn't normally mind but the line isn't being used at the moment and won't be for a while yet. Still I get to maintain contact with the bc nurses.

Have a good day everyone xxx and for those of you having a bit of a rough patch sending you hugs ❤❤❤❤❤   

Rosina, your mum may have a point there! 😂 I did love the lock garden though. X

@Rosina wrote:

.....she is happily snoring away although she did wake up at 3 am for a hot chocolate 🤪 and said she was worried because she couldn’t hear me breathing??? and it’s better that she disturbed me by making herself a drink rather than grabbing my face in the dark😳)....

92B874A2-AC9C-44C0-A603-96F003CDDE1F.jpegAshdown Hotel and Country Park

At dinner everything was fine and when we entered the story collection of her brain, I distracted her by giving her a magazine with Joan Collins on the front while I read the paper.

Those two bits made me laugh out loud!!  I would happily watch this sitcom Smiley Very Happy

Well done Rosina for surviving a potentially fraught trip with grace and cunning Smiley Very Happy

Morning Everyone,

I am awake at my usual time (6.30 am).

Mum and I have managed to keep it together ( she is happily snoring away although she did wake up at 3 am for a hot chocolate 🤪 and said she was worried because she couldn’t hear me breathing??? and it’s better that she disturbed me by making herself a drink rather than grabbing my face in the dark😳)

92B874A2-AC9C-44C0-A603-96F003CDDE1F.jpegAshdown Hotel and Country Park

We were extremely lucky with the weather 🤗

The grounds a beautiful here so I did my walking and even saw a fox.

Mum tried out the pool and jacuzzi while I went for my walk. 

At dinner everything was fine and when we entered the story collection of her brain, I distracted her by giving her a magazine with Joan Collins on the front while I read the paper.

All in all a pleasant 1 night stay  with no mis-haps. 🤞

Oh and Molton Brown toiletries in our bathroom which I will be taking home for my daughter.

Watched the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on the bedroom TV , Mum’s comment : ‘They yak too much ‘ as for the Yorkshire Lock Garden that won a gold medal , she wasn’t impressed saying :” I know what they are doing , they want the Chinese to visit Yorkshire “. Go figure!

Hope everyone has a good day today.

Hugs

Rosina

Yikes! Need to get me some ericaceous compost. Will B&Q have that?  I have a fairly newish Acer that is in ordinary compost at the moment. 🙈🙈🙈. Rhododendrons and Hostas are now on list for weekend. Thanks Susie and husband. X

Implausible, I’m currently sleeping in spare room double bed as I’m awake so much in the night and disturbing my husband’s beauty sleep. 🙄. Most nights I swap sides at some point to avoid the damp sweaty bit where I’ve been sleeping and move on to the dry, cool bit. Constantly washing and changing sheets. I’m not normally a sweaty person at all but chemo has turned me into a dripping, sticky mess as soon as it gets dark. It’s all very yucky. At least your damp patch is only water and nothing gross. 😂. Xx

🌊💦🔥🌊💦🔥🌊💦. 

Well done Sarah now get yourself some rest.  I just dont know what to expect as there was so much going on last time I cant remember what was worse.  Hope you have a really nice time with your sister tomorrow xx

Ok here goes ....

Race against time to see if I can reply to everyone before I fall asleep Smiley Very Happy  I might wake up in the morning with my face flat on my iPad halfway through Smiley Happy

Trixielady - this group, myself included, talks way too much!  So I'm not surprised you struggle to keep up.  But that doesn't matter in the slightest, we just want to hear how you are once in a while x   Weekly chemo must be such an onslaught as you never get to recover before the next one.  I hope you have more good days than bad and that you were able to enjoy the nice weather today

Marlyn... glad that rads are now well underway and that, even after all the hassle you have had with them already, you are still saying they are a doddle compared to chemo, that's what I want to hearSmiley Happy  Also glad you had fun at the LGFB session.  Please tell us that there is photo evidence of the slugs!!!  Smiley Very Happy  you can't tease us like that! 
I always thought that false eyelashes needed other eyelashes to attach onto.  Do the ones you recommended not need that?  I do remember seeing that Victoria Derbyshire woman having fake eyelashes put on for TV after she had lost her lashes from chemo so I guess there must be a way.....  I'm not sure if I could be bothered with the faff of them though.....

Seaside I assumed that was why you were quiet given that you are a couple of days behind me Smiley Sad  I know exactly how you are feeling.  Just hang on in there, the mist eventually lifts! X
You falling asleep with the high temp is exactly what I did the other night.  Our onco nurses would be horrified. 

And ugh at the work issues Smiley Sad  you and Edinbird both are having to deal with that kind of stress at the worst possible timeSmiley Sad

Daisy hope you are enjoying the calm before the naff bit as best you can.  It is hard though when you know you are about to feel pants and you are kind of dreading it hitting.  It is like waiting for a huge storm to hit town.....

Susie, really glad that you have felt better in yourself today.  We can't help the occasional down day, it would be odd if we didn't have them under the circumstances.  The trick is the bouncing back x

And your garden is flipping gorgeous!!!

Sonia can't believe the effort you are having to go through just to get a suitable prescription!  You'll probably find it sorts itself out before they get their act together.  But by then you'll have suffered for days unnecessarilySmiley Sad

Stuck at 14.....  oh I just want to give you a hug!!!  I can see from later in the thread that you did start to feel a little better, but I can totally sympathise with your initial upset.  It must be so difficult for you, so young and with young kiddies.   Our Edinbird is close to you in age too.  And Sandra's daughter is also only young.  There is something inherently extra unfair about someone getting cancer before the age of 50 or so, somehow.  Feels like it isn't your time yet Smiley Sad

Thankfully, as with the great example Rosina shared, we are surrounded by stories of people not only "just" surviving breast cancer, but going on to be even stronger and fitter and all round more amazing than they already were before. 
The docs are bloody brilliant at curing this, and they get better at it every day.  I've met women who had BC over 20 years ago and they are still here, in full health, and look amazing.  We have to think positively.

And please feel free to pop in here anytime Smiley Happy  and a huge well done for finishing chemo.  I can't wait to be where you are, with it all behind me!

MBJ  choir photos are fantastic! Love the hat!
And I fully condone emotional blackmail of tardy tradesmen Smiley Happy

Deano your love letter to suppositories made me laugh , thank you Smiley Very Happy

Phew.  Caught up without passing out.

Love to everyone else not mentioned

Wish me luck with my sister tomorrow Smiley Happy

Sarah x

Susie, there is a tiny bit of sun very early morning only and happy to water lots. X

Hiya you lot

Will hopefully reply to you all properly in a minute before sleep overtakes me, but I just wanted to caution against trying to do too much on the first day you feel better from the T "horse tranquiliser overdose" side effects....

Kidded myself I was all back to normal today and hence have done a ton of housework plus a tip run (remember, my sister is visiting tomorrow!) plus a big shop plus a couple of hours of urgent work-work despite it being my day off because boss was in a panic.

Realised just now that I am beat, so came up to bed with a glass of water to put on my bedside table and I just literally, for no reason, let go of it and have spilt it all over my bed Smiley Sad 

No reason, just pure exhaustion stopping my fingers from working.

Ugh.

Too tired to change sheets so have mopped it up with a towel and will just sleep on the other side tonight (luckily it is a king and nobody shares it with me!)

So yeah.  Don't overdo things!!!

Signed very tired me

Now to read all today's posts

Nettienoo here's a few ideas for a start, that's if I can spell some of them. Acers, rhodedendron, and hostas. Acer and rhodedendron need to be planted in ericaseous compost. xx

1558467650923768338513.jpgAcer in a pot in north facing front garden  

MJB, I’m all for using BC when I need too,I’m not going through all this 💩 and not being able to use it. 

MBJ

I agree Nettienoo I have serious garden envy too. I am fed up of our building site. Our groundwork contractor finally called in this afternoon and this is why. I sent him a text yesterday saying I want to do (which I do) an afternoon tea in July to raise money for Breast Cancer Care. But obviously I can't plan unless I know my garden will be ready. (Bit  of emotional blackmail) he assured my husband it will be done but surprise he did not want to talk to me. 

Looks like you all had a great time MJB.🤗

Hi Nettienoo

I'll ask hubby about pot plants for shade, he's more of an expert than me. Does the area get any sun at all and how much watering are you prepared to do? 

Ps I’m having serious garden envy here. As there are people on this forum with obvious talents & know how in the gardening dept can I ask a quick plant related question please.....

Apart from ferns what plants/shrubs/flowers can I grow in containers in an area of courtyard that doesn’t really get any sun? TIA xxx

Hang in there Stuck at 14,

you will get through F7D5FBAB-9C73-40EF-8B79-4920C18A4EC1.jpegShe is 51 and a breast cancer survivor

Stuck at 14, just wanted to add my “hi” to the others. When I read your first post I just wanted to come and find you and give you a big hug so I’m glad you managed to rally round and head out. As the others have said we chat like mad here about all kinds of stuff not just the cr**py bc. Please stay with us if you are in need of support and a few laughs. Tell us a bit more about yourself and your family when you have time/feel like it. 

Lots of love. 😘

Hi seaside bar

I’m in the feel crap club too - I’m not as bad as the last T but yes deffo feel like I’ve been sat on by an elephant dizzy spells fatigue aches pains and the oral thrush - lovely to finish off my tastebuds I just love rinsing my mouth constantly. Omg I’ve discovered suppositories they are a revelation of constipated honestly no more tummy ache lol the little things ❤️❤️

MJB, 

I love madness, I’m so

jealous, it looked like great fun, you look fab by the way 💕💕💕 

Stuck....you go and relax...let your hair/wig/turban down....xxxxx

MBJ

Hi Girls

Here are some photos of the Madness video recording. It was great fun.actually to the RIGHT of the pink hat. IMG_20190521_100253.jpgI am just on the left of the pink hat!

IMG_20190521_100223.jpg108 Rockies on stage!

IMG_20190521_100315.jpgThat's me in the light hat, eyes closed as usual. Take rubbish photos.

Thank