Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBD oil to help with cancer

Re: CBD oil to help with cancer

Could you please tell me where to get tesco cbd oil
Thank you

Hi I'm wondering if any one can help me. I'm 6 yrs down the line on tamoxifen. I've had a totall hysterectomy 2 yrs ago. I really want to come off the tamoxifen as I've reduced my levels by having the hysterectomy, just want to ask if any one just takes cbd oil instead of taking tablets.

I've been looking too. Join CBD Consumers fb page, they have a wealth of info. Also, leave 2hrs between meds and CBD.

My friend and I are both cancer survivors and I have had side effects from radiotherapy 9 months still ongoing. We are both wanting to start Cbd oil but are worried about it being tampered with. Did you look on internet where to purchase from. Any small amount will help both us, thank you for reading jo

Red Robbins where do you get cannabis oil from please as I can't pm you. Take.

Hi 

my partner has just had a mastectomy - the tumor was quite large 92 mm & of 16 lymph nodes removed 7 were found to be cancerous - she has just had a c t scan & marrowbone scan & if the results show the cancer has not spread then she should start chemotherapy next Friday. We have a supply of cannabis oil but my partner is reluctant to start taking it fearing the oil will compromise the effects of chemotherapy - do you have any advice that might help her to decide whether to take the oil alongside her chemotherapy treatment. She is 48 years old & is opting to use the cold cap during chemotherapy hoping this might help hair loss.

thank you in advance

kind regards

Jonathan

@Peta wrote:

Hi Maria909

Some reports suggest that CBD oil might help some people who have cancer - it does seem to help with some of the side-effects of chemo for instance.   haven't seen any proper medical studies that suggest that it's a good idea to use it *instead of* Tamoxifen.  It's okay to try it alongside the treatment your doctor recommends, but Tamoxifen is a very highly researched drug and is proven to be effective for breast cancer.

Tamoxifen works by blocking the production of the hormones that were in effect feeding your hormone positive cancer.  Studies show that taking Tamoxifen (or similar, ie Letrozole)  blocks the uptaken and production of hormones, and people live longer and are less likely to have a re-occurance.   

I have been on Tamoxifen for 3 years now. I have to take it for ten years.  I took cbd oil when I was having chemo and I do think it helped a bit with the sickness.  Tamoxifen is estimated to be giving me a 25% increased  chance of survival over five years.  I had a 2.8cm lump , very hormone sensitive, and 6/17 lymph nodes positive. So for me, I think Tamoxifen will increase my chances of surviving.  And I hate taking tablets too!

Best wishes

Peta

I would avoid THC.  I've seen people swear that you need high THC but I've heard horror stories from women with estrogen receptor cancers who say THC was fuel to a fire.    I've been looking at a site called Realm of Caring for products they recommend and through them I found Charlotte's Web.  HIgh CBD/low to no THC.   I only JUST ordered it, can't speak to any healing properties, but I wish us all the best of success.

From what I've been able to learn, if you are ER+, HER+ OR triple positive, then you do NOT want anything with THC.   There's talk of THC actually almost boosting estrogen, not the CBD.  I'm only newly diagnosed, but I'm looking at Charlotte's Web for my oil. 

I  have just had breast cancer surgery, they can't at present give me radiation treatment because they found a shadow/nodule on my lung plus I cant have hormone treatment as I have osteoporosis, so I really want the oil that can help. Thank you

I have just had surgery for breast cancer and am awaiting scan results on my lung for a shadow/nodule. I want to get the oil used for treating cancer.

I have just had surgery for breast cancer and am awaiting scan results on my lung for a shadow/nodule. I want to get the oil used for cancer.

I am really interested in this grade A oil. How can I get it please and what is the cost. Thank you

I would be grateful if anyone could get me some good and effective oil.  My husband has terminal cancer which has now spread to his brain.  Chemotherapy and radiotherapy have now failed to work and this is his last chance.  Please can someone help

Sharon glegg where can I get some that’s quite strong my grandad has terminal cancer and been give 12 m to live ?

Hi I have HER2 + Breast cancer and am looking for the best oil I can get.
From what I understand cbd is legal but you need to make sure you are getting at least 30% cbd in the oil you are buying so the ones on eBay and in Health shops are not strong enough.
I think I also need THC but that’s what is illegal to buy and to take but I would break the law to save my life.
If anyone could give me any info I will be so grateful.
Thank you 😊

Does cbd oil encourage the development of oestrogen?

Hi there,

I'm really interested in getting some good quality CBD oil to use for my breast cancer. Could you give me details of where you got it from?

Community Champion

This site gives some advice on dosage and suggests starting lower and increasing slowly:  https://www.cureyourowncancer.org/dosage.html

Community Champion

I buy mine from here https://canabidol.com/
Top quality manufacturer. Obviously sold as a health food with no medical claims as products have to be licensed for medicinal use. There is positive research on CBD oil but no clinical trial/ medical investment.