cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone due to start chemo April 14??

Re: Anyone due to start chemo April 14??

Hi Sue

Very apprehensive but really want to get started now. I've read a lot of these pages whilst in the waiting room and now I know exactly what im dealing with I just want to crack on. Have you decided if you are using the cold cap?? I think I am going to give it a go but make sure I have my wig in place if needed. Dont know how interested you are in diet etc but quite a few ladies have limited there carb intake 2 days before and 2 days after chemo, I will also be trying that, along with water,  water and more water, if my stomach can take it!! 

Going to continue checking out the tips from the ladies who been there and done it Smiley Happy

Take care xxxx

Re: Anyone due to start chemo April 14??

Hey Louise I was diagnosed with grade 2 idc mid Jan and had WLE and SNB on 12 Feb, they wanted to do some extra tests on my tumour and have now had first chemo session (FEC) confirmed for 2 April Sue
Highlighted

Anyone due to start chemo April 14??

Hi

After being diagnosed in January with grade 3 idc and two surgeries I am now due to start chemo at the beginning of April.  Just wondered if anyone else is?

I am seeing oncologist next weds to discuss which type but as I had one node positive and one with a micromet I am thinking it may be tac?? 

Louise xxx