Re: Thoughts

Hi Helena

Thank you for your lovely message, that's a shame about the bowling but it will pick up !

Thankfully less than a week to go now , I"m physically exhausted with all the waiting. I can barely stay awake most days so will be glad when it's all over with.

I will let all of you lovely people know the outcome although I'm sure it's nothing .

Do you know if I will get the results the same day ? I hope so xx

Hi Chrissy

Lovely to hear from you, I" m fed up with the waiting to be honest. Feel like I've been in limbo for weeks, I'm glad it's coming to an end as it's exhausting.

Still have the pain but no new symptoms which is very reassuring. I'm ridiculously tired all of the time and I'm sure that's just streets of waiting.

Overall I'm good and will be glad to get over it.

How are you ? I hope you are well ?

Belle x
Community Champion

Belle

Sorry mate i have just seen your post.  The windows are all in and looking wonderful, we are so happy with them.

Bowls comps have not gone as well as I would have hoped this year, but hey ho there is always next year.

How are you doing? xxx

Hi Belle

Just wondered how things are going? Not long now for now for you.....

xx Chrissy

Hi Helena

Getting new windows that's exciting, I love getting work done on the house.

Good Luck with your bowling competitions , there's no such thing as a relaxing week these days but as you say we have been fortunate enough to have lovely sunshine.

Thank you for your support

B xxx

Hi Chrissy

What a beautiful day it has been . Thank you once again for your thoughts and support.

Unfortunately the pain did come back but I'm still not convinced there's anything wrong. I think it's probably hormonal and long term HRT use doesn't seem to make me anymore at risk than someone who is not on it , unless family members have previously been diagnosed ( no one in my family has) so it's all looking very positive.

If you are stil experiencing discomfort then perhaps you should go back to the doctors?

I hope you have had time to enjoy the sunshine today

Belle xx

Hi Belle

Glad to read you are feeling better today.

Also great you have not had any pain for two days! That must be encouraging. But as the lovely ladies say on here, you must go to your appointment. If nothing more than to stop you worrying. I am still having discomfort and so wish my GP had referred me now.

Great pick last night. Hope you have a lovely few days holiday and the weather stays fine for you. Oh, and so glad you have told your hushand. A problem shared is a problem halved. It must have been good to talk about it.

Take care and speak soon

Love Chrissy xx

Community Champion

Belle

Yay that is good to hear, being kind to yourself will help with your anxiety and frustrations.

I am full on at the moment with new double glazing being fitted and bowling in comps, so much for a relxing week off!! Smiley Happy Mind you the bonus is that the weather is lovely so I am able to spend some time gardening each day

H xx

Hi Helena

I'm feeling good today , I've taken a couple of days off work . Just relaxing and unwinding.

I'm going for my appointment , I realise now I was just getting frustrated with waiting.

I'm really grateful for the support from everyone on the form, thank you so much .

I will let you all know how I get on xx

Belle x
Community Champion

Belle

Hiya, how are you feeling today  xxx

It is wonderful, good night Helena and thank you xx
Highlighted
Community Champion

Belle

Hey no problem.  That is the wonderful thing about this forum, you are in a safe environment where we all understand just what you are going through and you can just rant, rave, cry, ask questions, there will always be someone on here

Hopefully you will have a good nights sleep

xxxx

Thank you Helena, you are right it is the pits. I feel much better just actually saying it out loud . I was beginning to think I was imagining everything, I feel much more upbeat. Thank you all so much for taking time out of your day to reply.

You are all so very kind xx

Belle
Community Champion

Belle

I obviously posted to your earlier post before I saw your more recent one.  I am so pleased that you are going to the apt and that you are telling your husband, it will I am sure ease the stress that you are feeling at the moment.

We are always here for you

Helena xxx

Community Champion

Belle

This waiting is the pits and we can all really relate to your frustrations.  Just come on here whenever you are feeling miserable we will always help you through it xxx

Hi Ann

Thank you , I decided to tell my husband and I'm going to the appointment. I'm sure it will be clear but as you all say it's better to just get it over with.

Thank you to you all xx

Belle
Community Champion

Hi Belle,
As Helena says.
The uncertainty & not knowing is what's so hard to handle, but those thoughts will still play on your mind if you dont go & could end up prolonging the whole thing, when the chances are, you'll get the all clear & it's resolved.
Take care
ann x

Hi Ladybowler

I'm just so fed up with all the waiting around. My husband and children are fed up with my moods , one minute happy then the next I'm miserable.

I won't cancel it and decide nearer trhe time , I just know I can't go another 2 weeks of this roller coaster of feelings.

Thank you for your support xxx
Community Champion

Belle

I know it is your decison ultimately, but please still attend the appointment, if for nothing else than they confirm that everything is ok just in case it is a benign breast condition that might need looking at xxx

Hi Chrissy

Thank you for your messages it's so lovely that you make the effort to keep in touch.

I can't believe I still have another 2 weeks before the appointment, getting fed up with it all.

Not been in any pain the past 2 days so thinking of Just cancelling the appointment. I can't feel any lump at all ( even though the doctor said he could) .

I think I've been stressing over nothing and it seems pointless to continue to worry for the next two weeks for nothing.

I hope the music practice is going well, you must visit Scotland its amazingly beautiful ( rubbish weather but stunning .

Onwards and upwards, stay positive xx

Belle xx