Re: Breast pain

The doc thinks they are .I've never heard of it before unless I'm havin two diff infections runing through me .but I don't know why cause I've not hurt myself my toenails are fine it's really painful my punky toe is swollen and is painful x I've now got another slight bruise on my breast again this time it's a green shade .x
Community Champion

I'm not understanding the foot and breast bruising link....are you saying they feel linked?

I'm coming out in yet again an other bruise on my breast I'm not havin it it's a infection causing me to bruise and pain x

I've heard of poss infection causing brusing but it's only on 1 foot and it just feels like I've literally kicked something & my toes are feckin hurt in they look red and sore too .I really don't know what any docs can do but just to keep an eye on it and go back after a week if it's still there. In mean while this infection has knocked me dwn honestly feel winded and like I've been battered x
Community Champion

Liz, this sounds really odd, and the toe thing also. Can you seek a second opinion from a different doctor ?

Well I've been to docs and he's given me some more tablets as the pain is getting worse .and he can't explain the bruise on my breast and yesterday nite noticed my toes were really sore like I've cut them and they stug.dont know if it was related but fought I'll tell docs .anyway docs can't explain my bruises on breast and feet and says it might b the infection and to keep an eye on it .x

No haven't managed to guna c my docs Tuesday mornin it's open surgery so don't need a appointment x
Community Champion

I honestly have no idea then Lizp......did you see the out of hours doctor ?

The bruises is actually on the breast that hasn't had the biopsy. That's why I find it hard to understand why it's appeared. X
Community Champion

[ Edited ]

No, it really doesn't sound right - I think you should see an out of hours doctor today. If you are developing bruises like this and in so much pain, that sounds extreme from what one would expect from biopsy alone. Infection - I don't know, but clearly whatever you have been giving isn't working. This situation clearly needs a review, you won't be wasting anyone's time, get seen today !

Ladies help me this isn't right I went bed in pain and woke up this mornin and my boob full.of bruises I'm actually sat here cryin .this isn't right x

No not yet xx
Community Champion

Is there any improvement yet with the antibiotics?

The thing I'm worried about Is the pain im still in my boob aches I grab it it hurts that much it's been 10 days since my biopsy x

Me too but don't wana waste docs time and worry myself over nothing .should take docs word for it shuldnt I?? Xx
Community Champion

Right, a mammogram should be in order then I reckon.

Yea they only scanned one of my breast as that was only 1 that had lump in it .but now there's another in the other I'm worries by leaving it and taking docs word for it .
Community Champion

No, it didn't sound rude to me at all. Smiley Very Happy So, they did an ultrasound on one side, and not a mammogram on both ?

Sorry how I've wrote that sounds so rude like that lol .

No they only scanned 1 boob x