60669members
319591posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a good day " waiting for results)

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Not a good day " waiting for results)

Thanks JJ, your reply has given me a boost. Not long for me now!  X

Your friend probably didn’t realise how unhelpful her remarks were. Try to put it out of your mind.

On here we all know how hurtful remarks like that can be and we understand how ghastly the waiting period is.  Deep breath....June 6th will soon arrive and whatever the news you will feel better when there is a plan in place.  You have loads of friends here who are thinking of you. 

Hugs and support sent your way

JJ

Thanks Elaine Maria.

@Elaine Maria wrote:

Love and hugs to you. 

Take care 

Elaine xx

Love and hugs to you. 

Take care 

Elaine xx

Not a good day " waiting for results)

Hi all. Need to vent I'm in the 2 week " waiting for results". I have been calmer, but today felt very tearful. Son was at his Dads, so I was home alone. My best friend called. She noticed I sounded quiet. I told her I felt tearful and wished 6 June would hurry up. She told me to buck up, get one with it, and said others were worst off. I haven't bothered her with my fears before today. I know she meant well. But her tone was off hand. She's also cross as I didn't ask her to go with me to get results. Thanks for letting me share, you're all so kind. I suffer from depression and agrophbia so I guess this factors too. Thinking of you all. X