Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I overthinking this? Probably

3 REPLIES 3
Community Champion

Re: Am I overthinking this? Probably

The waiting is torture I

know ,it helps to have as many distractions as possible and don't spend too much time googling breast cancer !!

Thanks Jill1998. Yes you are quite right. I'm going to try put it out of my mind. Thanks for reply. I think where I'm on my own and 2 weeks wait my mind is playing games. Will update later Thurs eve. Thanks again, the replys really keep me grounded btw. X

Community Champion

Flossy - I don't think you can read anything into the time of your appointment ,they will probably have a clinic all afternoon.If you do have cancer depending on the results at the appointment they will either discuss surgery with you and get your consent for this or discuss chemo and arrange for you to have specific appointment to discuss this and look round the chemo unit .Try not to overthink things - I know it's hard but there is nothing you can do but keep busy and try not to obsess too much about it .

Am I overthinking this? Probably

Hi all, me again. I know it's daft, and yes I did " google " with not much luck. My appointment for core biospys/US etc results is Thursday 6 June 3pm. Do you think as it's a late appointment this is a good sign?... I'm thinking I'm probably nearly last one of day or there abouts and if there was much to say, it would of been morning?. I'm thinking last in, good result and out quickly. Do say if you think I'm wrong or it isn't always the case. But this has definitely cheered me up when it occurred to me today. Thinking of you all. Thanks for any advice.